[plug] Mandrake 8 - Gnome

John Knight anarchist_tomato at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 11 09:48:09 WST 2001

Sorry that this doesn't answer your question but there might be something
you could help me out with. In Mandrake 7.2 I got the error:
"kde headers not installed properly" or something along those lines when I
went to compile a .tar.gz package. I'm using Redhat 7.1 at present, but
would prefer if I could go back to Mandrake if I can. Do you get this
problem with Mandrake 8.0?

cheers! :)
anarchist tomato