[plug] redhat7.1 help

John Knight anarchist_tomato at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 18 16:40:23 WST 2001

I have the same problem, the reason this happens is that lilo is quite big
in comparison to grub, meaning that grub will fit with no problems on the
first track (I may be wrong about that, so please correct me if I am,
someone).

I much prefer Mandrake to Red Hat myself, but I've got RH installed at the
moment. I just use a boot disk (write protect it afterwards!) myself and
avoid any hassle with lilo.

seeya then! :)
anarchist tomato