[plug] Sound under Debian

James Bromberger james at rcpt.to
Tue Jul 24 23:26:52 WST 2001

Try playing with "modprobe ac97", "modprobe ac97_codec", "modprobe i810_audio",
and check syslog to see what it detects. Play with ALSA. I have an AC 97
onboard weird SB compatible thing on this m,odo, and am using ALSA and
the "snd-card-ens1371" module to play stuff.

Hope that helps.

  James

--
 James Bromberger <james_AT_rcpt.to> www.rcpt.to/~james