[plug] en_GB kde i18n

John Knight anarchist_tomato at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 25 10:57:37 WST 2001

Don't worry about this lads, I handle "i18n". What you're talking about is
"l10n" (i18n being internationalisation and l10n being localisation) and
that'll be catered for too. We already have the en_GB side of things sorted
and there's already currency settings etc, all we need to do now is include
en_GB for the l10n of all the countries that use it.

Unless you're talking about different language uses, in which case, what use
would our Australian words have in the OS (I can't see how "cobber" would be
much of a benefit or where it would be put in the first place)? Although you
probably were talking about l10n though, weren't you?

seeya then! :)
anarchist tomato