[plug] ssh and telnet problem

Carol Butler misprint at bizzpro.com.au
Mon Jul 30 18:28:23 WST 2001

I am relatively new to Linux... very new as a matter of fact.
I have been playing around a bit with Debian 2.2 and I have now decided
to become serious by setting up a web and file server with Debian. I
also have one Debian Workstation.
I am having a problem connecting from the workstation to the server. It
"hangs" and doesn't connect but the connection goes through the other
way..
the server's IP is 192.168.10.100 and the workstation's IP is
192.168.10.77
I cannot work it out... I have the same users on both systems and the
network cards work perfectly.
Could someone please help me out... I really need to get this working.

Thanks in advance

Clinton Butler