[plug] WASP new dialup phone number problem

Bill Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Tue Jul 31 19:32:57 WST 2001

I doubt iinet "knowingly" spread virii - you have evidence of an iinet support
person or staff members account sending a virus?  I take it you have notified them?

If you meant that iinet should be looking inside customer message
traffic for
offenders, thats a VERY dangerous precedent that I would want to know
about ...

And I have yet to see ANY ISP held up as faultless, but it does seem that iinet,
despite the last 6 months is STILL better on a cost for service basis than many others.

Please be fair and try and look at the conditions as they are at the
moment.

BillK