[plug] Apache

Simon Scott simon.scott at flexiplan.com
Fri Jun 1 13:17:38 WST 2001

	a) Because Im more succinct that you :)
	b) We could go back to this Christian, but Id win the argument again
and I like you too much :)

	From:	Christian <christian at amnet.net.au> on 01-06-2001 12:11 PM
	Please respond to plug at plug.linux.org.au@SMTP at Exchange
	To:	plug at plug.linux.org.au@SMTP at Exchange
	cc:

	Subject:	Re: [plug] Apache

	On Fri, Jun 01, 2001 at 11:55:45AM +0800, Simon Scott wrote:
	> 	Security is a process, not a program.....
	> 	No firewall is 100% secure. Ever. Get over it.

	Why are you replying to me re-iterating what I've said?

	> 	For many people, security is of minimal importance, as the
cost of
	> cleaning up a breach is far less than the cost of continually
keeping on top
	> of everything.

	I would argue in these days of Distributed DoS attacks, those people
are
	highly irresponsible.

	--
	DSA 0x0EC1D28C: BBCB 0D79 4EBB 078A A066  7267 8BED E9D6 0EC1 D28C

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com