[plug] CD Disk label reading?

Trevor Phillips phillips at central.murdoch.edu.au
Sun Jun 3 15:44:44 WST 2001

I've hunted around the usual Linux doc sites, but haven't really found
anything that'll do what I want - which is to find out the "label" of a CD.
ie; I'm looking for a simple tool to read an ISO image and tell me the ISO
disk label. The closest I've come so far is to run a Windows app using WINE
which'll show disk labels - and that truncates the label anyway...

Any ideas?

: CWIS Systems Administrator     -           T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au :