[plug] switching from RH to Debian

Tony Clark tclark at telia.com
Wed Jun 6 05:23:21 WST 2001

Ok I am going to bite...Up to debian?..why not up to RH7.1?   Why not leave
it at RH5x and apply security patches.  End of the day, all roads lead to
Rome.  In any event, I think "cp" would work in either case.  You man need to
go "man cp" , but i am pretty  sure the man pages are the same.

On Tuesday 05 June 2001 08:27, Jon Miller wrote:
> We are currently switching our servers and clients from RH5.x and up to
> Jon L. Miller, MCNE
> Director/Sr Systems Consultant
No question...Sr SC...now I have some reservations!

tony