[plug] very ot: hitchhikers guide to the galaxy

Earnshaw, Mike earnshawm at wa.switch.aust.com
Wed Jun 6 16:30:25 WST 2001

I have a 45rpm of Reg Nulty singing "You are everything to me ..." still
brings a cringe when I play it, Disaster Area not too bad and of course
the theme is great, bit scratchy but not bad for a 20+ (25+?) yr old
vinyl. Maybe I should try and get it to MP3 for the HGTTG diehards? Now
anyone got a phono hitched upto a PC? ...