[plug] Linux NFS client to Solaris HSM NFS server

Simon Scott simon.scott at flexiplan.com
Fri Jun 15 09:47:20 WST 2001

	:) everything is hacked.... its just a side effect that the vendors
have a 'big name' that you think its not :)

	Is NFS3ERR_JUKEBOX a posix error? Is it in Linux? Grep the sources
and see.......

	Quite possibly it could be a bug, but I doubt it. More than likely
it is Sun's own 'standard', that hasnt been implemented into linux.