[plug] OT - web users doing without javascript

Bernard Blackham bernard at blackham.com.au
Tue Mar 6 17:24:07 WST 2001

On Tue, 6 Mar 2001, David Griffiths wrote:
> Not too worried about me getting left out as opposed customers getting the
> short straw here.

I haven't seen this mentioned yet, but is it too much effort to also make
a non-javascript/flash enhanced version for those without it? It wouldnt
be too hard to figure in HTML if the user had javascript.. something like:

have the non-js version under the tag... this approach might be a bit
redundant because javascriptees would have to load both pages as the
onLoad is I _think_ not done until the entire page has been loaded. But
I'm sure there must be a more efficient way you could find with a bit of
toying. This is just the first thing I came to mind.

More spurious thoughts,

Bernard.

--
 Bernard Blackham