[plug] StarOffice Jaggies...

Bill Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Tue Mar 6 21:23:49 WST 2001

Is your vnc still set for the standard twm?  Try another more advanced
window manager and see how that goes.  I think SO only uses its own or
printer fonts for printing - display is approximated via what the window
manager has.  This was on one of the 4.something versions and that was a
long time ago, but it still may be the same.  There is also a cryptic
note in the help about printers requiring selection for the correct font
to be displayed which seems to support this.

BillK