[plug] bind

Kai vk6ksj at siwa.com.au
Thu Mar 8 21:25:01 WST 2001

Bernard,

Yep, running it as root and using Red Hat 6.2
I am not sure exactly why it's giving the error, I am not trying to
start bind myself but /var/log/messaegs shows it's trying to start every
10 minutes.

Sorry if I am being so abstract in the description, I have not had to
play with this sort of thing before.

Kai

--
"Blev min egen tillbaka"