[plug] Telnet and FTP

Bill Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Thu Mar 22 06:41:43 WST 2001

Is the telnet server package (different to the client) installed?
Mandrake for instance, have been leaving the server out of the standard
installs - stupid coz it catches people out, and in my experiance, most
just go ahead and install it anyway, as they have a use for it, and ssh
is more work and not worth the extra bother on internal networks,
particularly if you have windoze boxes around.

BillK