[plug] Dealing with cluelessness.

Mike erazmus at wantree.com.au
Mon Mar 26 12:50:25 WST 2001

At 10:40 AM 27/3/2001 +0800, you wrote:
>why not just add the footer as already mentioned.
>works for most lists

Sorry to say it doesn't - especially for the larger ones, I am on
12 lists now, many with footers and there are still some unsub
requests sent - most people fortunately ignore them and thats
probably what the smarter people on this list should do ;-)

I accept your point though, if the list were smaller then it
may be of some help, generally on larger lists where there is
a greater subscription exposure - it doesn't work.

Rgds

mike