[plug] web access to PostgreSQL

Adam Ashley adam_ashley at softhome.net
Fri May 18 08:28:14 WST 2001

<snip>

> Also check out www.phpwizard.net as they have MySQLAdmin (PHP
> MySQL Admin tool
> .. duh..) and MyPGAdmin (mmmm...) this site is run by Tobias
> Ratschiller ( a
> PHP contributor and Author). I have never tested either and i'd be super
> security conscious if you put one of these up.

<snip>

Having used both phpMyAdmin and phpPgAdmin as they are called I cant
recommend them enough, very very nice, certainly a lot easier then working
at the command line, unless you have binary data in a blob and try to browse
the table, crashes most browsers ive come across :)

but as Mark said, security can be an issue but if you set it up properly and
set the web server up right its fine (much like everything else out there)

Adam