[plug] Consulting

Mark Nold markn at enspace.com
Sat May 19 16:58:45 WST 2001

Its not dishonesty, but if you charge a decent amount, then make sure you give
them excelent service. People (ie: clients) are funny like that they prefer to
pay more if they have some guarentee's of support or just the fact that you'll
be there next week (always a problem being a lone contractor).

The other point is that people will pay what they think it is worth, if they
beleive they'll make $30,000 in the first year its a sound investment (im not
sure how this would be possible but i see people always logged into the one at
our 24 hour shop).

Anyway has anyone seen the Internet terminals in Bankwest? I was in the West
Perth branch and it looks like some sort of Linux with Netscape on it. Quite
nice. Not sure if they just point to a local version of the Bankwest site or
not. Has anyone seen this anywhere else? Do you know what they are and can do?

mn

Mark Nold
markn at enspace.com
Senior Consultant

Change is inevitable, except from vending machines.