[plug] Debian CD's covers and Computer Science courses

Christian christian at amnet.net.au
Thu May 31 09:42:22 WST 2001

On Wed, May 30, 2001 at 03:48:46PM +0800, Mike Roberts wrote:

> The one thing that Murdoch does have lacking is the amount of Post-Grad
> students around. This becomes apparent in the tuts when you end up with some
> tutors who have no idea.

Really?  For memory Murdoch has about 18 IT postgrads... (although some
of these are employed as full-time staff by the uni and others are
part-time and work off-campus).  Still, any tutor you have will have a
degree...

> The course work is good, the information relavent, the only complaint I do
> have (and I have expressed this to the staff) is that I have yet to have an
> assignment that really challenges me.

Are you enrolled in my unit next semester? *grin*

--
DSA 0x0EC1D28C: BBCB 0D79 4EBB 078A A066  7267 8BED E9D6 0EC1 D28C