[plug] OT: TCP/IP 'routing theory?' question from a student

Simon Scott Simon.Scott at flexiplan.com
Thu Nov 1 20:32:53 WST 2001

	No :) Not as far as I know

	I guess you *might* be able to set it up so youre routes sent out
packets to one half of the IPs on one modem, and the other half on the other
modem, but that is not even close to what you want.

	Maybe its a project you can start? To build this kind of
functionality into the kernel, so you can declare 2 interfaces to be
equivalent and the kernel will route depending on current usage.