[plug] RE: Laptop problems

Clinton Butler misprint at bizzpro.com.au
Mon Oct 1 08:36:30 WST 2001

Okay.... I will just get something straight here...

I have a new plan,

use the laptop as a console to play the mp3's from but attaempt to build
a system and have that sit in the boot of the car. Run a cable from the
boot to the front console and plug it into the laptop... is this
possible? If so, how would I go about power supply? And is there any
really low weight systems available for cheap that I can get hold of as
the base system.
I still need to get the laptop running though... it's got nothing good
happenening.