[plug] netstat options or connection logging

Craig Foster fostware at iinet.net.au
Mon Oct 1 16:25:51 WST 2001

Further...

Unfortunately one of the things I like abou this log is you can see whats
going around, as the -n switch also doesn't convert port numbers into
service names. I had more of a thought about it, and have decided to run
resolvip over the numeric-only log file. Not what I was hoping for, but
hey, it's free! :-)

Regards,

Craig Foster