[plug] Some interesting items .... (slightly off topic)

Steve Grasso steveg at calm.wa.gov.au
Tue Oct 23 11:12:42 WST 2001

Craig,

On Tuesday 23 October 2001 10:54, Craig Foster wrote:
> Cynycism aside, reading would help..
>
> I did not say KAV for Linux...

I read what you said, and responded (perhaps not clearly enough) that if
their comments regarding the super-abundance of virii affecting Linux were
anything to go by, then that doesn't inspire me with confidence regarding
their other products, regardless of the fact they're using Linux bootable
floppies as the transport mechanism.

Are their products better than their spiel? I have no experience of them.

Regards,
Steve