[plug] PLUG founders

Mike Holland myk at golden.wattle.id.au
Thu Oct 25 14:54:38 WST 2001

On Thu, 25 Oct 2001, skribe wrote:

> Can anyone remember the names of the original founders of PLUG?  I'm talking
> about the one that was established around 94-95.  I remember that Patrick
> D'Cruze was involved but does anybody know who else was?

It was 1995. The only other name I have is Sean Chan:

  From: Sean Chan <sean at cs.uwa.oz.au>
  Date: Wed, 29 Mar 1995 13:55:48 +0800 (WST)

  You are aware of tonights meeting?? Patrick D'Cruze is organizing it.

  Time: 7:00 p.m. for a 7:30 p.m. start
  Location: Lecture Theatre 17.103
          Mt. Lawley Campus - 2, Bradford St., Mt. Lawley
          Edith Cowan University

  Sean H.Y. Chan (sean at cs.uwa.edu.au)      + "In my 486DX4-100, I have 1.6
  Comp. Sc., University of West. Australia |  million little American men

--
Mike Holland  <myk at plug.org.au>
			--==--