[plug]: weird box behavior

Simon Scott Simon.Scott at flexiplan.com
Mon Oct 29 12:43:25 WST 2001

	Not really. The MB I had said you could run at 133 FSB.  The
chipset, IIRC, *was* designed to go to 133 but a poor design decision
limited it to ~114 max. They copped a lot of poo over this chipset.

	They also had problems running at spec. I guess the poorly written
drivers didnt help (under windows) but while diagnosing my problems with the
board, I read a lot about other people's problems with them.

	They were shite, even at 100Mhz.