[plug] Just got Plugged

wayne hatari at iinet.net.au
Tue Apr 2 14:28:15 WST 2002

Hello, Any!

I am in agreement with Brett about the unnecessary language in a
"professional" outfit.  There was no need for it because some might find it
offensive.  Just as there was no need for Marks comments now.  They only
seem to inflame.  'Tis a great pity the depths we go to find good company.
The question is:  "Is this outfit going to pull-off a professionally run
conf?"

Regards,
wayne.