[plug] Just got Plugged

Mark Nold markn at enspace.com
Tue Apr 2 14:59:55 WST 2002

Wayne and any others that may still care,

I have _nothing_ at all to do with PLUG other than being a list member. I
have absolutley _nothing_ do with organising the Linux Conf. I have
_nothing_ at all to do professionally with anyone else on this list.

I did forget that my sense of humour may not be shared by all, and i
apologise for this.

I will make this extreemly clear, my opinions are my own. My purile humour
is my own, as is my right to express them both.

Anyway, what i am truly sorry for is that if any my actions are to be taken
as representing some of the excelent people on this list and their efforts.
I will remember this outcome in future, and temper my reactions.

Again i apologise to the Conf Organisors.

Can we close this issue now? If anyone really wishes to continue with this,
you may want to mail me directly or we could set up a new list. (i will
leave the naming of it to someone else though).

mn