[plug] Just got Plugged

skribe skribe at amber.com.au
Tue Apr 2 16:02:55 WST 2002

On Tue,  2 Apr 2002 14:59, Mark Nold wrote:

> Can we close this issue now?

No I don't think we can.  At least not until we have a directive from the
committee or a consensus from the list as a whole about what is acceptable
language.  There are few among us that wish to impose their moral standards
upon the majority and censor what is written here.  Clearly, this is an issue
that must be sorted out immediately or posters will forever be
second-guessing about what word or phrase will deemed offensive by this,
so-called, moral minority.

skribe
--
Public key information available at:
http://www.amber.com.au/~skribe/publickey.html

I'm ZIPPY the PINHEAD and I'm totally committed to the festive mode.