[plug] Schools [taken] out today?

skribe skribe at amber.com.au
Fri Apr 19 10:32:51 WST 2002

On Fri, 19 Apr 2002 10:21, Jacqueline McNally wrote:

> Their statement that "It is a legal requirement that pre-installed
> operating systems remain with a machine for the life of the machine" is not
> part of any law of which I'm aware, except that I am not super familiar
> with the MS EULA.

If enough funds can be raised for a legal challenge this would be worth
fighting.

skribe
--
Public key information available at:
http://www.amber.com.au/~skribe/publickey.html

You Earth people glorified organized violence for forty centuries.  But
you imprison those who employ it privately.
		-- Spock, "Dagger of the Mind", stardate 2715.1