[plug] Fwd: [seul-edu] Fwd: [GKD] SchoolNet: Computers for Schools in Thailand

Colin Muller colin at twobluedots.com.au
Fri Apr 26 20:57:29 WST 2002

On Fri, Apr 26, 2002 at 08:29:52PM +0800, Luke Dudney wrote:
> The problem here is that most of these systems are unpatched RedHat
> 6.x boxen.

Do you have a source URL (or contact person email) for that? I'd be
really interested to find out more.

I don't understand the language, but my guess is that this page
indicates more downloads (installations?) of RH 7.2-based systems than
of 6.x-based ones:
http://www.nectec.or.th/linux-sis/modules.php?op=modload&name=Downloads&file=index&req=viewsdownload&sid=3

But I'd really like to know; getting the facts straight could help me
with a little lobbying I've been doing to the S. African govt.

Colin