[plug] Intenet banking and Linux browsers

Leon Blackwell leon at lostrealm.com
Wed Aug 14 13:40:28 WST 2002

On Wed, Aug 14, 2002 at 12:34:23PM +0800, Bret Busby wrote:
> As I said to Jacqueline McNally last night at the PLUG meeting, despite
> moves by the anz to exclude Netscape and Linux users from using the
> Internet banking facility, requiring MS IE and Java

Erm, unless something has changed since yesterday, ANZ's Interwebnet
banking works just fine with Mozilla (1.0 and 1.1beta).  It even works
with Netscape 4.7x (although we don't want to use that old piece of
CSS-mangling crud, do we?  :)

There is no requirement for either Java or IE.  Javascript is required,
but you can't do much on Mr Interwebnet without it these days.

--
 Leon Blackwell                | A jury consists of twelve persons
 http://www.lostrealm.com/     | chosen to decide who has the better