[plug] [PLUG + LCA-HELPERS] A lurker looking to become more active

Jason Bainbridge JaseOne at myrealbox.com
Mon Aug 19 11:34:17 WST 2002

Howdy all,

I've been lurking on the list for quite a while but due to a change in my personal circumstances ie. I'm now single and live in the city not way out in suburbia, I'm looking to become more active with going to meetings and what not.

>From what I can make out there is a weekly LCA Helper's meeting every monday night (at UCC?) and there is PLUG meetings every Tuesday that alternate between UCC and UWA? Correct me if I'm wrong, I don't even know what UCC stands for. I've also got a paper submitted to hopefully present at LCA so does that mean that there is a conflict of interest for me if I get involved with LCA-Helpers?

I'm mainly interested in attending PLUG get togethers but would like to help out with LCA as well if I can so if anyone can give me a quick run over of what's on where, I'll do what I can to be there.

Regards,
Jason
*eagerly awaiting his pressed Woody cd's so he can rebuild his system*