[plug] [PLUG + LCA-HELPERS] A lurker looking to become more active

Harry McNally harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Mon Aug 19 12:20:19 WST 2002

On Mon, 19 Aug 2002 11:34:17 +0800 "Jason Bainbridge" <JaseOne at myrealbox.com>
wrote:

> Howdy all,

<snip .. left for others to reply>

> I'm mainly interested in attending PLUG get togethers but would like to help
> out with LCA as well if I can so if anyone can give me a quick run over of
> what's on where, I'll do what I can to be there.

Hi Jason

Great for you to step up. The easiest place to start is to hit the
http://www.plug.org website and check the calendar. I think it links to a map to
find the UCC as well.

btw UCC is the University Computer Club (at UWA) and it's about to celebrate
being 28 years old.

cu
Harry

--
linux.conf.au 2003		The Australian Linux Technical Conference
http://linux.conf.au/		22-25 January 2003 in Perth, Western Australia

Are you a computer angel?	http://www.ca.asn.au/