[plug] XF86Config-4

James Elliott James.Elliott at wn.com.au
Thu Aug 22 11:26:26 WST 2002

I too have just installed the latest version of Debian (the 7 CD version)
and even though I ticked the box saying I wanted X window system installed,
I cannot get it to run

startx &    only generates a "no such command" error message.

So to whomever is going to help Lyndon Kroker - I would like copies of the
same materials too, please.

Kind regards
James Elliott
James.Elliott at wn.com.au