[plug] mass text formatting

Andrew Francis lists at sullust.net
Mon Aug 26 17:10:59 WST 2002

On Sun, Aug 25, 2002 at 10:53:34PM +0800, sol wrote:
> I've been asked my expert (yeah right! :-)) opinion on formatting a
> relatively large directory of text. It's for an academic style book. ATM
> there are hundreds of files in several directories. Each directory
> represents a chapter, each file a section. It's all in order. And they
> are all in M$ Word 97 format...

If you don't need to migrate to a better format, you might be able to knock
something up in WordBasic / VB for Applications / whatever they call
the scripting inside Word these days...

--
Andrew Francis          | To email me, get | ASCII ribbon campaign ( )
Perth, Australia        | the real address |    against HTML email  X