[plug] [link] Westpac NZ toying with Linux servers

bob bob at fots.org.au
Wed Dec 18 10:08:04 WST 2002

On Wed, 18 Dec 2002 09:49 am, Leon Brooks wrote:

<quote>
> but we also have to  consider reliability. Some technologies have not been
>around long  enough."
</quote>

I always find that a laughable argument when supplied in support of M$
products. Linux has a history that is directly traceable back to 25 Aug 91
20:57:08 GMT when it was announced. The current crop of offerings from
Bill? A re written NT? I'll be generous and say mid/late 90's.

--
It pays in England to be a revolutionary and a bible-smacker most of
one's life and then come round.