[plug][OT] PC lunacy

Shayne O'Neill shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Tue Dec 24 18:45:59 WST 2002

Just one question for ya Mike.

Why is it "lefties" that are responsible for this? I work at a
union and consider my self "leftie" , and by most accounts "loony"
(particularly after a few strong ales), but as far as I can see
a camera ban has a lot more to do
with hysterical parents than a political conviction.

Despite the claims to the contrary. PC is a feminist thing, not a leftie
thing. And there are plenty of right wing feminists.

Your dead right on the muslim thing tho. The muslim oposition to chrissy
is pure myth. It aint true.

ANNNYHHHOOOOOO..... This conversation really aint particularly "linux"
anymore....

Happy Kwanza^H^H^H^HChristmas folks!
Shayne.