[plug] querying an ntp server

Buddrige, David BuddrigeD at logica.com
Fri Feb 1 11:11:24 WST 2002

thanks. 8-)

David.

This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only.  It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege.  It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party.  If you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and any attachment and all copies and inform the sender.  Thank you.