[plug] vncserver and window managers

Mark Nold markn at enspace.com
Fri Feb 1 14:22:59 WST 2002

I just installed it from RedHat 7.2 and it uses ~/.vnc/xstart mine looks like
this:

#!/bin/sh
xrdb $HOME/.Xresources
xsetroot -solid grey
xterm -geometry 80x24+10+10 -ls -title "$VNCDESKTOP Desktop" &

#twm &
#fvwm2 &
sawfish &
#exec gnome &
#gnome-session &
#startkde &

As you can see ive been playing with different window managers. Not sure what
i like the best though.

mn