[plug] serious now plip win98 <-> linux

Andrew Pamment apamment at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 5 17:48:33 WST 2002

Peter Wright wrote:

> So hang on, just to be clear - you actually have a functioning TCP/IP link
> between a Windows machine and a Linux machine over PLIP? You can ping and
> ssh and ftp and everything?

not quite, but i am getting there. the windows half seems to work ok,
but the linux half not yet.. or maybe the other way around.

I can recieve packets from the Win98 Machine ok but keep getting
transmit errors.. any ideas? (pleeasse don't say get an ethernet card,
or it's impossile, i will relent soon and go hide under a rock, but not
just yet)

andrew

--

- Lord of the Rings is boring. There is a distinct lack of giant robots
in it. Good movies have giant robots, bad movies don't. -james