[plug] Long kernel-linked PCMCIA delay?

Peter Wright pete at akira.apana.org.au
Fri Feb 8 21:33:41 WST 2002

On Sat, Feb 09, 2002 at 12:22:13AM +1100, Andrew Furey wrote:
> Howdy all,
[ snip pcmcia ethernet problem description ]
> Any ideas, anyone?

I've had a few, um, interesting things happen with PCMCIA ethernet on my
laptop (Toshiba Portege, Pentium 90) at various times. All I can suggest is
to experiment with a few other kernel/pcmcia combinations (if you can find
the time) and see how things go.

BTW, I think 2.2.20 is the latest in the 2.2.* kernel series - you might
want to consider moving to that instead of 2.2.18.

Or 2.4.17 :).

> TIA
> Andrew

Pete.