[plug] Testing CD-ROMs under VMWare

Bill Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Tue Feb 12 06:38:13 WST 2002

Dont forget bochs tries to emulate an entire pc including processor, so
it can run on other architectures such as SUN's etc.  vmware has a lot
more shortcuts to the native PC system available to it for speedups.  I
last tried boch's years ago and it would only emulate a 386 then - not
sure what stage they are up to now.

BillK