[plug] Xwindows woes

Adam Davin badger at arach.net.au
Sat Feb 23 20:28:03 WST 2002

Thanks, this basically fixed the problem. It then complained about not
finding XF86config file - It was looking in /etc /root (I know I shouldn't
be running as root but I'm just getting this box set up! ;) and a couple of
other directories, for some reason /etc/X11 was not one of them.

For now I have copied this file to the home directory.

Adam.

<snip>
> HTH
>
> Ryan.