[plug] Xwindows woes

Ryan ryan at slowest.net
Sat Feb 23 20:36:41 WST 2002

I went through the 3->4 upgrade and i got exactly the same probs, it killed
the symlink and decided XF86config would be better off in /etc instead of
/etc/X11

I don't know how common these errors are if you upgrade correctly, but I'm
happy living in my own little world doing things the way I want :)

Ryan