[plug] Re: We're all individuals (I'm not!)

wayne hatari at iinet.net.au
Wed Feb 27 13:59:15 WST 2002

Hello, Each!

If you read Tuesday's "Australian" (I.T.) they talk about organisers at the
World I.T. Forum (er "Happening"?) in Adelaide wearing special jacket pins
to identify themselves to Visitors.

Perhaps PLUG organisers could have special "Penguin Pins" that will do the
same.  Clearly these will be designed to make all Attendees VERY jealous -
to the point when they clearly must request purchasing opportunities.
Perhaps a sponsor would be interested to provide a few dozen of these for
free (for the later purchasing opportunities?).

Just a thought,
wayne.