[plug] Re: UCC meeting

Sol solhanna at dingoblue.net.au
Sun Jan 27 22:18:03 WST 2002

> ALSO .. Is anyone going past Mt Hawthorn ? I recall Andrew
> <apamment at yahoo.com> could come if he could cadge a lift. Please let him
> know if you can assist.
I don't mind picking (and dropping him home too!) up Andrew if he doesn't
mind helping me lug some of my gear up three flights of steps - and riding in
my Suzuki Hatch.
Could Andrew get in touch with me to supply address if he wants a lift?

cheers,

Sol

PS: Note for Daniel, Harry or whoever: I did contact my librarian friend re:
LISWA acquisition policy etc, but he's on holidays and not feeling too
diligent right now. However, he is interested and will hunt down some info
next week when he returns to work. Or so he tells me.....