[plug] next PLUG meeting - tomorrow, Tuesday 9th July at TAFE. (& Pre-Meeting Dinner reminder)

Daniel cottmain at iinet.net.au
Mon Jul 8 17:13:38 WST 2002

Hello All,
further to Tony's info - it would be great if anyone who has the time can
join us for a bite to eat (I can't think on an empty stomach):

1) the coming Perth Linux Users Group Meeting is on at 7.30pm at Central TAFE
Lecture Theatre at 7.30pm.

Topic: "Running Webservices and Fail-Over" given by James Bromberger

2) Pre-Meeting Dinner
hungry after a hard day and no time to go home before the plug meeting?
(if we get there at 6.15 or shortly after we should have plenty of time for
dinner if you allow about 5 minutes to get to tafe by 7.30)

Saigon Cafe & Noodle Restaurant
101 James St Northbridge   ph 9227 1552

3) Post Meeting Coffee
If you run late and miss the meeting and wonder where all those people who
like talking linux have got to after the meeting chances are they're at:

"The Plaka" 87/89 James St, Northbridge ph 9328 1636

Hope to see you there,
Daniel.