[plug] [link] nasty zdnet story...

Craig Ringer craig at postnewspapers.com.au
Mon Jul 15 15:57:30 WST 2002

Thought some of you might be interested in this one. *grr*. Why can't
journos do their research?

IMHO a very bad article about OSS in business, the peru OSS bill, etc. I
suggest you have a read.

http://www.zdnet.com.au/newstech/enterprise/story/0,2000025001,20266681,00.htm

I'm posting this because its in a bit of a dark corner of the zdnet
site, not linked to from major news "collection" sites, and heck I don't
usually post news links so surely nobody'll kill me for one of them.

Tagging news posts with [link] might be a good idea in future BTW, since
many of us who read /. etc have seen most or all of the news article
posts sent to the list already.

--
Craig Ringer
	-- if it ain't broke, add features 'till it is. (or:)