[plug] database authentication

ryan at is.as.geeky.as ryan at is.as.geeky.as
Sun Jul 21 21:05:57 WST 2002

Have a plough through /etc/postgresql/pg_hba.conf

Might need to loosen the access restrictions to plain trust for particular
hosts.  That file is very well documented.  Have a read.

Take every restriction off and trust everything and see if it works and then
gradually secure it again until it breaks.

Ryan