[plug] database authentication

sol sol at autonomon.net
Sun Jul 21 21:15:04 WST 2002

Thanks Ryan.
I actually baulked at this because I read a post from Bruce Momjian on
the postgresql lists site saying that passwords wouldn't be stored in
pg_hba.conf as of PG7.3. But I suppose I ought to just fix it now and
worry about the consequences later. Though no doubt the good people at
Debian will find a solution as part of the upgrade.

Ta,
sol